Services & Fees
Weight loss, diet and healthy eating services provided by Hamilton Dietetics, with clinics in Mona Vale and North Sydney .
Making expert nutrition advice affordable and accessible…
How can a dietitian help?
A dietitian can provide general diet advice or specific nutrition information to help you manage a particular health problem. We can also help you with a weight loss program or with weight management – such as our 10 Week Anti-Diet Wellness Program
At a consultation:
- We will work with you to create tailored meal plans suitable to your individual needs
- Provide you with educational hand out material
- Offer an ongoing support service via telephone and email as part of the service
We also provide:
- Personal consultations at two locations in Sydney
- Video consultations via Skype
- Telephone consultations
- Computerised dietary analysis
- The 10 Weeks Anti-Diet Wellness Program
||$135 (45 minutes – 1 hour North Sydney, Rockdale or Mona Vale)
||$95 (30 minutes)
|10 session pack
| 10 week weight loss program
|| $375 (5 fortnightly sessions )
10 Weeks – Anti-Diet Weight Loss Program: $375
- 5 Fortnightly face to face sessions
- Includes topics such as Mindful eating, accepting and embracing body cues, building self love, debunking diets. Read the program outline here
- Unlimited support via phone, email, sms
Hamilton Dietetics is a registered provider for all major private health funds. Please check with your own private health fund to assess your eligibility for a rebate.
HICAPS is available at most of our clinics for on the spot claims.
Medicare rebates may be available for clients who have complex needs and are referred by their GP under a specific Team Care Plan.
To book a consultation or to find out more about any of our services, get in touch.
Telephone : 1300 853 560
Hamilton Diet Advice Videos
The Bottom Line Of Good Nutrition
Ease Digestive Problems Naturally to Feel Better and Stay Healthier You may think that a little tummy trouble is no big deal. Or, maybe you have digestive issues on a regular basis and have come to think of it as a fact of life. However minor or severe, the reality is that having digestive problems […]
Diet alone is not clinically proven to lead to improved fertility, yet researchers have found promising evidence that nutrition can have a positive impact on fertility. Avoid trans fats Trans fats are linked to many health conditions, including heart disease and diabetes. It also appears that a correlation exists between these dangerous fats and ovulation […]
What can the world’s Blue Zones teach us about diet, health and longevity? Blue zones are those anomalies in the known world, unusual pockets around the globe in which the people living there experience unusually long lives, and lower incidents of heart disease, late onset diabetes and osteoporosis. The areas were discovered when two demographic […]