Services & Fees
Weight loss, diet and healthy eating services provided by Hamilton Dietetics, with clinics in Mona Vale, North Sydney and Rockdale.
Making expert nutrition advice affordable and accessible…
How can a dietitian help?
A dietitian can provide general diet advice or specific nutrition information to help you manage a particular health problem. We can also help you with a weight loss program or with weight management – such as our 10 Week Anti-Diet Wellness Program
At a consultation:
- We will work with you to create tailored meal plans suitable to your individual needs
- Provide you with educational hand out material
- Offer an ongoing support service via telephone and email as part of the service
We also provide:
- Personal consultations at three locations in Sydney
- Video consultations via Skype
- Telephone consultations
- Computerised dietary analysis
- The 10 Weeks Anti-Diet Wellness Program
||$140 (45 minutes – 1 hour North Sydney, Rockdale or Mona Vale)
||$85 (20-30 minutes)
|10 session pack
| 10 week weight loss program
10 Weeks – Anti-Diet Weight Loss Program: $375
- 5 Fortnightly face to face sessions
- Includes topics such as Mindful eating, accepting and embracing body cues, building self love, debunking diets. Read the program outline here
- Unlimited support via phone, email, sms
Hamilton Dietetics is a registered provider for all major private health funds. Please check with your own private health fund to assess your eligibility for a rebate.
HICAPS is available at most of our clinics for on the spot claims.
Medicare rebates may be available for clients who have complex needs and are referred by their GP under a specific Team Care Plan.
To book a consultation or to find out more about any of our services, get in touch.
Telephone : 1300 853 560
Hamilton Diet Advice Videos
The Bottom Line Of Good Nutrition
Legumes are Nutritious, low in fat and health promoting Population studies have found eating legume is associated with a significantly reduced risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) and cardiovascular disease (CVD)3,4. One study found including legumes in the diet four times a week reduced CHD risk by over 20% and CVD risk by over 10%4. […]
We have much to learn from the French when it comes to educating our children about healthy eating and good food, as Karen Le Billon discovered. This week I learned of a fellow foodie who shares the same ethos of healthy eating as I do, particularly when it comes to teaching children about healthy eating […]
Very few food sources are rich in vitamin D, but research has shown that putting mushrooms out in the sun increases their vitamin D levels. Just 4 are sufficient for the average person’s daily needs. Vitamin D is essential for good bone health, because it assists in the absorption of calcium, which is the building-block […]